NeemAzal-T/S advantages over Neem Oil
NeemAzal Properties and Advantages
- A broad spectrum botanical Insecticide derived from the Neem tree seed kernel.
- Control of thrips, white fly, aphid (also Nasinovia ribis nigri), caterpillar, scale insects, mealy bug.
- The azadirachtin compound in NeemAzal-T/S is produced by an exclusive, patented, watery extraction process resulting in purified active ingredient.
- NeemAzal-T/S can replace or enhance traditional chemical treatments and is beneficial to both organic as well as conventional agriculture.
- The product prevents insecticide resistance due to its numerous (>60) active ingredients.
- The product is free of aflatoxin and solvent residue.
- It does not harm beneficial insects & predators.
- No evidence of acute toxicity or reproductive effects obtained in valid studies.
- No residues of azadirachtin detected in NZ trials three days after application.
Find out more about the product.
Neem Oil Product Disadvantages
Most Neem oil products bypass legislation by describing the products as ‘for home/garden’. As such, they do not have to come up with hard data.
Many producers, when asked for ‘hard data’ hide behind claims of commercial sensitivity. The main commercial advantage of such producers/suppliers is to be cheap and not to be contested in comparative trials.
NeemAzal-T/S, not being a Neem oil but an advanced formulation with pure active ingredient complex is often wrongly thrown into the Neem oil category due to lack of consumer understanding.
Contact us now for a better understanding of the differences and the benefits of NeemAzal.
|NeemAzal - T/S||Neem Oil (Various Brands)|
|Premium botanical insecticide||Basic oil with little insecticidal qualities|
|2nd generation formulation||Beginners' standard|
|High efficacy||Low efficacy|
|Proven control of problem insects||Masking tape with low repellent effect|
|High active ingredient content||Low active ingredient content|
|10,000 ppm Azadirachtin A||No exact data|
|40,000 ppm Azadirachtins in the complex form of NeemAzal Technical||No exact data|
|Premium quality of original neem plant||No exact data|
|Guarantee of below threshold Aflatoxin||No data|
|Active ingredients extracted by watery distillation||Extraction via addition of toxic solvents|
|No toxic residues||Toxic solvent residues|
|No negative effects on beneficial insects||Likely toxic side effects on beneficial|
|ACVM registered||Mostly labelled for home garden market|
|BioGro NZ certified||Avoiding scrutiny of certification|
|Zero use of non-renewable products in formula||No data|
|Zero carbon footprint||No data|
|High value for money||Low value for low cost|