NeemAzal-T/S advantages over Neem Oil
NeemAzal Properties and Advantages
- A broad spectrum botanical Insecticide derived from the Neem tree seed kernel.
- Control of thrips, white fly, aphid (also Nasinovia ribis nigri), caterpillar, scale insects, mealy bug.
- The azadirachtin compound in NeemAzal-T/S is produced by an exclusive, patented, watery extraction process resulting in purified active ingredient.
- NeemAzal-T/S can replace or enhance traditional chemical treatments and is beneficial to both organic as well as conventional agriculture.
- The product prevents insecticide resistance due to its numerous (>60) active ingredients.
- The product is free of aflatoxin and solvent residue.
- It does not harm beneficial insects & predators.
- No evidence of acute toxicity or reproductive effects obtained in valid studies.
- No residues of azadirachtin detected in NZ trials three days after application.
Neem Oil Product Disadvantages
Most Neem oil products bypass legislation by describing the products as ‘for home/garden’. As such, they do not have to come up with hard data.
Many producers, when asked for ‘hard data’ hide behind claims of commercial sensitivity. The main commercial advantage of such producers/suppliers is to be cheap and not to be contested in comparative trials.
NeemAzal-T/S, not being a Neem oil but an advanced formulation with pure active ingredient complex is often wrongly thrown into the Neem oil category due to lack of consumer understanding.
Contact us now for a better understanding of the differences and the benefits of NeemAzal.
|NeemAzal - T/S||Neem Oil (Various Brands)|
|Premium botanical insecticide||Basic oil with little insecticidal qualities|
|2nd generation formulation||Beginners' standard|
|High efficacy||Low efficacy|
|Proven control of problem insects||Masking tape with low repellent effect|
|High active ingredient content||Low active ingredient content|
|10,000 ppm Azadirachtin A||No exact data|
|40,000 ppm Azadirachtins in the complex form of NeemAzal Technical||No exact data|
|Premium quality of original neem plant||No exact data|
|Guarantee of below threshold Aflatoxin||No data|
|Active ingredients extracted by watery distillation||Extraction via addition of toxic solvents|
|No toxic residues||Toxic solvent residues|
|No negative effects on beneficial insects||Likely toxic side effects on beneficial|
|ACVM registered||Mostly labelled for home garden market|
|BioGro NZ certified||Avoiding scrutiny of certification|
|Zero use of non-renewable products in formula||No data|
|Zero carbon footprint||No data|
|High value for money||Low value for low cost|